Wednesday, June 6, 2012

As promised I said I would be back with some pics of my New Craft Room, but first I will show you some old ones :)

So this used to be my old desk where I used to work!


My many stamps and storage cupboard.


Filing cabinets for papers, embellishment drawers etc.


My handmade and bought storage and of course my computer!!!

Now for the New Craft Room!!!!!!


So I still have lots of storage but set out in a much neater and alot easy to access.


Loving my nice new extra desk, still have my beloved computer, and now have a gorgeous hot pink wall.


More storage, ribbons all colour coded and lastly all my Big shot Equipment together.....  So very happy how it turned out, now to add some extra hours in the day to be able to spend more time in here!!!!!

Tania xx


1 comment :

  1. Hey Tania! I've nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I hope you take part, but you don't have to if you don't want to! Check out my post here: http://chatterboxmiss.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/little-bit-of-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!