Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bizzi Hands: Birthday candy!

Hi there, sorry it's been a while I have been busy working and redecorating my new craft room, I will post some photo's soon....  As some of you know I love entering different challenges and always enter over at Bizzy Becs Store Blog, so I just wanted to share with you the blog candy that one of the Design Team Members Sally is offering, so check out her blog, link is below!!  Hopefully I will be back to share some new projects with you over the next day or so!! Happy scrapping!!!
Tania xx



Bizzi Hands: Birthday candy!: I've been terribly slack over the last 6 months.. Please forgive me! Yesterday was my birthday and I was extremely spoilt! I received flowe...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!