Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Hi, back again to share with you the signature album I have made for my best friend's 30th this weekend back home in Kaniva Victoria.....



I have used the Kaiser BTP wooden 30th album, the papers are also from Kaiser's Love Notes Collection!   I have used assorted Kaiser paper flowers and the ribbon and roses are randoms from my stash. I didn't paint the album, I just inked the edges with some SU Pixie Pink Ink and finished the album off with Kaiser hot pink rhinestone strips.


The second and last project is my LO that I have made for the Paper Flourish monthly scrapbookers challenge, this month the challenge was "All About Me" and make it bold and bright....  I have used Bazzill white as my base and sprayed cranberry zing glimmermist onto this.  The papers are American Crafts Amy Tangerine Collection as are the stickers.  I have used the heart swirl doohickey from Magnolia, American Crafts and Prima Thickers.  Some Prima flowers and also some other flowers that I have in my stash. I wasn't sure how I would go with this one but I really enjoyed it. People who know me  well will know that I normally don't do pages with myself as the subject :)

Tania xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!