Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wow, been a while where does the time go????  Today I thought I would show you a couple of projects I have made for a good friend of mine.  The first is a couple of 16th Birthday Cards for her twin Nieces.


I have used left overs from my Prima Almanac Paper Pad.  The ribbon is SU which I just love! The printed flowers are from Prima, Almanac Essential Petals. The flowers are from my stash and as is the Pearl Stems all from Paper Flourish.  I have used Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Lacey Squares which I have layered up...




The second project is a BTP clock. I have stained all the wood with Picket Fence Distress Stain, the clock is from Kaiser which I have decorated using Kaiser Lullaby Collection.  The white doilies, rhinestones, pearl strips and mini paper blooms are all also from Kaiser, the larger blue roses are from my stash and the white lettering is American Crafts Thickers.......
Thanks for looking, hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the school holidays, hopefully my next post won't take me nearly a month to write.......

Tania xx                             

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!