Friday, March 29, 2013

Anna's Craft Cupboard March Sketch Challenge

Happy Easter Everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the break and had a lovely Good Friday..... Mine has been very enjoyable, down to the beach for fish & chips and now spending the afternoon crafting, what more could a girl want??? So today's project is for Anna's Craft Cupboard March Sketch Challenge.



I have used SU patterned paper for the base, and MME for the pieces behind the photo and top right corner.  The punch is a Martha Stewart punch around the page.  I have used mainly Green Tara flowers  and just a couple of Prima and Kaiser paper flowers.  The pearl flourishes are Prima and lastly the Rub On I have used is Kaiser.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!