Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Little Elegance


Happy Sunday All!!

How divine is Kaiser's new Elegance Collection??  I just love the rich tones of this collection.


Firstly, I have taken a photo of the three cards and wall art that I made , and below is a close up of the wall art only!!!


The wall art butterfly OTP is from Kaiser, I have used some of the Elegance papers and collectables for both the wall art and the cards.  I have used Green Tara and Kaiser Paper Blooms.  I have created the pattern on the wall art by painting it with gesso, then putting a Prima stencil over the top and painting it again with gesso.  I have sprayed it with Dylusions sprays, and then stamped randomly over it with Kaiser's grunge texture stamp in Silver Encore Ink.  Lastly I have inked around the edges with Gold Encore Ink.

Tania xx

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!