Sunday, April 7, 2013

Colour Combos Galore Challenge #238


For my project for CCG this week I decided on an Off the Page project using one of Scrapmatts Printer's Trays.  

You can see CCG current challenge by clicking on the link below




I have taken my inspiration for this project from Photo #3! As I mentioned above I have used one of Scrapmatts Printer's Trays, which I have painted with a Lettuce Coloured Paint Dabber.  The background paper is Prima.  Behind the photo I have used Burlap. the Rub ons and Orange rhinestones around the edge of the frame are Kaiser.  Flowers are from Green Tara and lastly the forever charm is Prima

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. oh wow ... that is gorgeous ... love your colour combo ... and your embellishment clusters look sensational.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!