Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Creatalicious Challenges #48 - Let's Make A Cake.



This month the challenge at Creatlicious is a  Recipe, so you have to use the ingredients  on the list on your card.
The ingredients are as follows.
1 Ribbon/Bow
2 Buttons
2 Flowers
1 Clip/Stitch/Fastening
2 Patterned Paper
Glitter (any kind)

So below is my creation which I have the bow, 2 buttons, a clip, 2 patterned papers, I just couldn't help myself and had to add an extra flower so I have 3.  I have added glitter to the flower stamens!

If you would like to join in on this months challenge click on the link below.




I have used white card as the base.  The Lavender cardstock is Kaiser.  The patterned papers and collectables are also Kaiser from The Lavender Haze Collection.  The flowers are Green Tara, the ribbon Vandoros. I have used SU buttons and finally the Wonderful Mother Stamp is also SU.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. What a fabulous card. I love all the different elements. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!