Friday, April 5, 2013

Flourish With A Bling Easter Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone....

This is my card I have made for Flourish With a Bling's new challenge.  This month the challenge is to create an Easter Project using a FWAB product and draw inspiration from the photo provided, so I decided on a card for this one!!!  You can view the new challenge by following the link below




I have used white cardstock for the base, and several different SU cardstocks for the borders.  The pink polka dot paper is Echo Park.  The Happy Easter sentiment is cut from the packaging of the Echo Park Happy Easter Collection. I have used the FWAB Mango Grace Flourish.  The flowers are a variety of Green Tara, Manor House, Prima and Enthaily.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!