Saturday, April 6, 2013

Friday Sketch Challenge (Sketch #40)

Well I can't believe it is the weekend again already!!  What a busy week it has been.  On Thursday our beautiful girl turned seven, she is growing up so fast, and today we are off to celebrate with all her friends!!

So today I wanted to quickly show you my card I made for the Friday Sketch Challenge, you can see the challenge below by clicking on the link.





I have used white cardstock as the base.  The patterned papers are fro Prima's Pixie Glen 6 inch paper pad. The image is a Me to You Bear Topper.  I have used flowers from my stash.  The flower bring is also Prima.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from SU and lastly the small and large oval are punches from SU.

Tania xx



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!