Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Little Gift!!

Hi there....

Yesterday I spent the day making some frames for a very good friend of mine for her three children....
This first one is for her second eldest boy!!!



I have used the Kaiser Nine Display Frame which I painted in Kaiser Mud Puddle Paint.  The J Alpha Bling is also Kaiser.The Papers and Collectables I have used are from Kaiser's Attitude Collection and I have finished the frame off by putting Black Rhinestone Strips around each display box.


This second Frame is for her eldest child, I just love this collection always been a favourite!


This time I have painted the frame with Mauve Kaiser Colour.  I have used the Magic Happens Papers. The flowers are a variety of Kaiser and Green Tara, I have used the T Alpha Bling and again I have ran the Lilac Rhinestones Strips around the display boxes.

And lastly this one is for her youngest little boy!!



This one is painted in Scarlet Kaiser Colour, the Collection I have used this time is Party Animals, I have cut out some animals and circles from the specialty sheet from this collection. I have used Silver Rhinestone Strips this time to go around the display boxes and lastly the Z Alpha Bling.....

Tania xx 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!