Friday, June 28, 2013

Scrapbookers Club June - Paper Flourish

Happy Friday All....

Well this month for Scrapbookers Club the challenge was to use Polka Dots and incorporate banners into your layout... I stepped out of my comfort zone with this layout not using my normal pinks or purples!!  I must say I am happy with the final result, and enjoyed the challenge.



I have used Brown Bazzill for the base, the white is Dotted Bazzill which I have applied a prima mask and painted modelling paste on.  I have then sprayed it with a variety of brown and green Glimmermists and Dylusions Sprays.  The patterned paper is Bo Bunny.  The flowers and leaves are a mixture of Green Tara and Manor House.  The Doilies are Martha Stewart and lastly the Brown Glitter Stickers are American Crafts Thickers.

Tania xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!