Sunday, July 28, 2013

July Scrapbookers Club - Paper Flourish


Happy Sunday Everyone,

Today I wanted to show you my Layout for July Scrapbookers Club at Paper Flourish.  So this month we were given a piece of Rose Cardstock, which we had to use the WRMemory Keepers Lucky 8 punches to create a background, and we were also given some Champagne Rhinestones. 


The base of my LO is MME's papers, as are the strips down the page.  As I mentioned above the Cardstock is Rose by Kaiser, as are the Champagne Rhinestones. The flowers are all Green Tara.  All the Die Cuts are Kaisers Enchanted Garden Collectables.  And lastly I have used American Craft Thickers for the title.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!