Sunday, September 8, 2013

Flourish With A Bling September Challenge

I just love this photo of my daughter when she was a little younger and it is just perfect for this month's FWAB product challenge.

You can see the full details here.



For my Layout I chose the following products,

Style - Cute
FWAB Product - Jack Vine Green Laser Cut
Pre Made Die Cuts
Flowers and
Mists/Sprays



I have used Bazzill Swiss Dots Cardstock for the Background.  The Patterned Paper is American Crafts Dear Lizzy as are the Die Cuts and Rosettes. The mists used the Dylusions and Chalkboard Mists.  As mentioned above I have used a FWAB Jack Vine Green Laser Cut and lastly the flowers are Green Tara.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!