Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Color Combo's Galore - Flashback

Hello there,

This is a project I made away ago for CCG Flashback challenge and I completely forgot to upload it, so better late than never.

I used CCG#230, you can see the details here


I took Inspiration from Photo #1 - using the word love.



I have used a Twiddleybitz Small Easel which I have painted with Silver Distress Paint. I have also used Twiddleybitz word "Love" which I have painted with a Cranberry Paint Dabber.  The flowers are Prima and Green Tara.  The Rhinestone Flourishes and Flair Buttons are also Prima.  The Silver Filigree FLower and Pearl Centre are from my stash and lastly I have used Prima Canvas Alphabets.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!