Friday, October 25, 2013

Some Exciting News and Octobers Scrapbookers Club - Paper Flourish

Hello, Hello,

Just popping in today to share a couple of things with you.  The first one is that I am extremely lucky and very fortunate to now be a part Twiddleybitz Design Team, which I am super excited and thrilled about. So looking forward to working with Twiddleybitz Products, ( probably should say more of them) and the other talented girls on the design team.  

Secondly I want to share my Layout for this month's Scrapbookers Club at Paper Flourish. 
This month the theme was to create a Layout based on a sketch.  We also had to use a piece of Orange Bazzill and a couple of Prima Wooden Embellishments.



I used the Orange Bazzill we were given for the base of my Layout and also the panel that I have Punched Around the Page on the left.  The Patterned Papers are Bo Bunny Autumn Song.  The Flowers and Leaves are Prima.  As I mentioned above the Wooden Embellishments are Prima.  The Chipboard Holly Leaves and Flower Border which I have cut up are both Twiddleybitz.  The Pearl Flourishes are Prima and lastly the Title is American Craft Thickers.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!