Friday, November 8, 2013

FWAB - November Challenge

Hi there,

Just popping in today to share my latest FWAB Challenge with you.  This month the challenge was to either use a door or window or both. For mine I have made a canvas and used a Twiddleybitz Detailed Window Frame.


As mentioned above I have used a canvas which is Monte Art.  I have painted a Kaiser Damask mask on it with Gesso, and then used the Kaiser Doily Mask and sprayed it randomly with Fireworks and Glimmermists Sprays.  The flowers are Manor House,  FWAB and Green Tara.  I have fussy cut roses from a piece of Lady Rose Champagne Paper which is Kaiser.  The Rhinestone strips and flourishes are a FWAB Bella Wine Pack.  The Detailed Window Frame FRA007, Triple Lamp Post LP002 and Memories Word WOR037A are all Twiddleybitz.

Tania xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!