Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lady Rose Canvas


Happy Saturday,

Today I wanted to share with you a canvas I recently made using Kaiser's Lady Rose Papers.


I have used a Kaiser 8 x 8 Canvas.  I used the Twiddleybitz Dots Stencil TEM014 and painted it with Gesso.  I then went over it with the Twiddleybitz Clock Stencil TEM015 and used Fireworks and Glimmermists Sprays to give a light outline of the clock randomly over the canvas.  The flowers are Enthaily, Manor House and Green Tara.  As I mentioned above I have used Kaiser's Lady Rose Papers the Champagne piece which I fussy cut around the roses.  The chipboard is Twiddleybitz, the Detailed Window Frame FRA007 has been sprayed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine as has the Word Love WOR039.  And Finally the Long FLourish No Tail FLOR022 has been sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.

Enjoy your weekend

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!