Friday, November 1, 2013

Novembers Card Makers Club - Paper Flourish

Hi there,

Today I want to share with you my latest card for Card Makers Club at Paper Flourish.  This month we were given a sheet of Patterned Paper and the theme was "Frocktober".


I have made a Criss Cross Card for this challenge which is out of white Bazzill.  The patterned paper on the Criss Cross card is our challenge piece which is Webster's.  The Julie Nutting Prima Doll Dress and insert of the card are both Webster's papers also.  The flowers are Green Tara and Prima.  The Happy Birthday Stamp is Stamp It.  The Blush pearls Kaiser.  The Chipboard Frame is Twiddleybitz FRA010  - Circle Journal Frame which I have sprayed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine.  

Have a great weekend.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!