Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bizzy Bec's December Challenge

Happy Saturday,

Today I have my card that I made for Bizzy Bec's latest challenge and the theme is "Christmas"


I have made a stepper card  for this challenge and used white cardstock.  The Patterned paper is from Kaiser's St Nicholas Collection.  The Collectables are from Kaiser's Turtle Dove Collection.  The Mini Paper Blooms, Paper Blooms and Paper Flowers are also Kaiser as are the Rhinetsones.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Your card is stunning. Am loving the Kaiser collection papers and embellishments very nice and love your choice of card to compliment them. Thank you for joining us this month at Bizzy Becs.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!