Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Kaiser Curiosity

Hello there,

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of Kaiser Curiosity Projects that I made. 
The first one is a LO I did.



The base is Kaiser Cardstock.  The Patterned Papers are Kaiser Curiosity.  The Collectables are from Kaiser's Remember Me Collection.  The flowers, Wooden Gate and Frame Flourishes and pearl flourishes are all Kaiser.  Finally I have used the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Cherish Punch around the edge.

My second project is a BTP Frame



The Swap Card Photo Display is Kaiser.  I have painted it with Gesso and then sprayed it with Glimmermist.  I have also used Kaiser Curiosity Papers and Remember Me Collectables on this piece. The  Wooden Flourish Flying Birds, Scallop Doilies and and Fancy Borders are also Kaiser and I have lightly inked them with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Finally the Paper and Mini Paper Blooms are Kaiser.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!