Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bizzy Becs - February Challenge

Hi there,

Being that it is the month of LOVE, Bizzy Becs Challenge is to create a Project about Love/Friendship!!
You can see the full details here,


So here is my card I created :)


I have used Vanilla Bazzill for the card base, the next to layers are also Bazzill.  The Patterned Papers and Chipboard Stickers are from Bo Bunny's "Love Letters Collection". The flowers are Manor House and Green Tara, and lastly I have finished the card off with some Kaiser Champagne Rhinestones.



Thanks for stopping by,

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This is gorgeous Tania.love all the layers. Thanks for playing along with Bizzy Becs challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!