Monday, February 3, 2014

January Scrapbookers Club - Paper Flourish

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you my LO I made for Scrapbookers Club this month at Paper Flourish.  As you have probably already guessed the theme was Christmas, we were given the piece of Kaiser Die Cut Paper and a Poinsettia which we had to use on the LO.

I have used a piece of Bazzill for the base.  The Die Cut Paper is Kaiser as mentioned above.  I decided to go a bit Mixed Media with this one.  Firstly I used a snowflake stencil and applied Modelling Paste to it, then I sprayed some red fireworks sprays, dabbed on gold paint and lastly, randomly stamped a large snowflake over the page with Archival Ink.  The flowers and leaves are Green Tara.  The Twiddleybitz Memories Word Single WOR037A, Doves Six Pieces XMAS011 and Holly Branch Small XMAS036 have all been painted with gold paint.  Lastly I have used small snowflake embellishments randomly around the flower clusters.


A close up of one of the flower clusters


A close up of the textured background.

That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by,

Tania xx 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!