Sunday, May 25, 2014

Art Of Life Letter Holder.

 Hi there,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend? Today I have a this Kaisercraft Letter Holder to share with you that I made as a gift for a good friend.

I have used the stunning Art of Life Collection for this project.


Products Used :

Kaisercraft Art Of Life Collection
Kaisercraft Black Paper Blooms and Taupe Paper Flowers
Kaisercraft Latter Pearl Strips
Kaisercraft Ornate Plates, Large Scallop Doily, Small Leaves and Roman Clock Face wooden Flourishes
Kaisercraft Resin Blossoms
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Kaisercraft Black Paint
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Kaisercraft Honey Mini Paper Blooms.






Thanks for stopping by, see you next time,

Tania xx 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!