Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Flourish With A Bling May Challenge.

Hi there,

Today I back to share with you my LO I made for this month's challenge over at FWAB.  The challenge was to take inspiration from the Mood Board below and scrap the people or things you love the most.... And that would be my gorgeous daughter :)


You can see all the details here,




Products Used - Grey Bazzill Cardstock, White Bazzill Die Cut, Prima Stationer's Desk Papers, Green Tara Red Burlap, Manor House Flowers, Prima Canvas Alphabets. TCW Template and Texture Paste, Heidi Swapp Colour Shine and Fireworks Sprays. Lastly FWAB products used are Elise Flowers White and Grace Pearl Flourish Pearl.


A couple of close ups of the background and the flower clusters.



Have a lovely day,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!