Saturday, August 2, 2014

Some Exciting News


Hi there.

Today I wanted to share with you my exciting news.  I am now a Creative Member of the 123 Challenge Blog Team, insert "happy dance here"!  I am thrilled to join the 123 Team and am looking forward to working with the other talented members and hopefully being able to inspire you all :)

The LO I wanted to share with you all today is none other than my first project as a 123 Creative Member.

If you follow the link below you will find all the details on our current challenge,



"Love"

                                     

Products Used:

Pink Bazzill Cardstock
Kaiser Basecoat Papers
Kaiser Lullaby Papers
Green Tara Flowers
Manor House Word "Love"
Martha Stewart Mini Doily
Prima Bubble Mask
Texture Paste and Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray
Kaiser Snow Pearls




Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx 


3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Tania and such exiting news too. Will have to see what this challenge business is all about on 123. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela, you definitely should it is a great Challenge blog :)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to working with you Tania. Lots of fun and great challenges ahead. I just love this LO and what a sweetheart. Hugs XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!