Saturday, November 1, 2014

November DT Reveal for Black With Two

Hi there.

Wow I can't believe it is November already, my this year is flying by.  So today I have my DT layout to share with you for our new challenge at Black With 2. Another gorgeous sketch and inspiration board, love the colour combo of this one too.


"Escape To Surfers Paradise"


Products Used:

Bazzill Black Cardstock
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page
Prima and Little Birdie Flowers
Blue Fern Studio Chipboard
Scrap FX Chipboard
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Tim Holtz Distress paint
Fireworks Sprays
SU Navy Cardstock




Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you can find some time to play along, there are so great prizes to be won.  
Happy crafting,

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful page and I love the photo you used here, perfect for the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!