Monday, November 17, 2014

Scrapbookit DT Second Reveal

Hi there.

Just popping in today to share with you my second Reveal for this month at Scrapbookit, another Mixed Media Piece for this months challenge.  This time I have done a canvas and used one of the gorgeous Prima Bloom Girl Stencils.


Products Used:

12 x 12 Canvas
Prima Bloom Girl Stencil
Dylusions Sprays
Kaiser Mini Paper and Paper Blooms
Close Up Collectables
Kaiser Rhinestones
Glitzin Glamour Crystalina
Texture Paste
Prima 6 x 6 Stencil
Black Gesso
Green Tara Flowers




That's all for me today.  Pop over to the blog and check out the other DT girls gorgeous creations for this month's Mixed Media Challenge.  I hope you can join in too.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Wow this is stunning, really love your lady, and your back ground is stunning.. love this..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!