Saturday, December 13, 2014

December Scrapbookit DT Reveal

Hi there.

Today I have my first reveal to share with you for Scrapbookit for December.  This month the Challenge was set by the lovely Lynn and she has gone with a Sketch and the only other requirement is to use the word/s Celebrate, Congratulations or Fun.

Below is the sketch.


And here is my take on the sketch.

"Celebrate"


Products Used:

Coredinations Cardstock
Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate Papers
Manor House and Kaiser Flowers
Paper Doilies
Kaiser Hello Today Sticker Sheet
FWAB Pearl Flourish
Kaiser Mango Pearls
Texture Paste
Kaiser Stencil
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Sprays
Kaiser Birthday Texture Stamp





Well thats all from me today. Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the other DT girls gorgeous creations.  I had so much fun playing along with Lynn's challenge, I hope you can find some time to play along too.  There is always an awesome prize up for grabs.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time, happy crafting,

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This is really lovely, the colors are fresh and love the doiley too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!