Sunday, January 4, 2015

123 Challenge Blog January DT Reveal

Hi there.

Today I am stopping in to share with you my DT layout this months new challenge for 123 Challenge Blog

The criteria this month is to use the following

Colour - Lemon
Word - Appreciate
Technique - Folds


"Appreciate the Beautiful Things"


Products Used:

Bazzill Lemon Carstock
Simple Stories Patterned Paper
Prima, Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Prima SIIC Pearl Flourishes
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Prima Heart Resin
Kaiser Chevron Template
Texture Paste and Fireworks Sprays





That's all for me today,  jump over to the blog and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work for this month.  I hope you can play along too.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting

Tania xx


2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!