Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Scrapbookit February DT First Reveal

Hello there!

Toady I have my first project to share with you for Scrapbookit.  My project today is my take on Mel's awesome Mood Board Challenge...

I drew my Inspiration from the top photo which I incorporated some of the bright colours, from the leaf photo using leaves in my flower clusters and lastly the Dream photo by using the word Dream on my canvas.


"Love/Dream"


Products Used:

6 x 6 Kaiser Canvas
Bloom Girl Stamp
Dylusions Sprays
Kaiser XO Papers and Collectables
Kaiser, Green Tara and Manor House Flowers
Kaiser Clear Script Word Stickers




Well that's all from me today.  I hope you can join in with this months awesome challenge, I would love to see what creations you make seeing Mel's Mood Board, and as always there is a great prize to be won. Just a friendly reminder all the gorgeous products I have used today can be purchased from Jo's online store  here.
I will be back tomorrow to share with you some other DT projects using the gorgeous "XO" range from Kaiser.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. This sure is pretty! I love the face and all the blooms look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!