Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Scrapbookit March DT First Reveal

Hi there.

Just popping in today to share with you my DT layout for Scrapbookit.  This month the challenge was set by the lovely Jo.  

There are three components to this challenge.

1.To use this quote as your title:


2. Follow this Sketch: From  Pagemaps



3.To use 'Gold' on your project:  


This is my take on the challenge :)


Products Used:

Kaiser Lilac Cardstock
Graphic 45 Time To Flourish Papers
Manor House "Together" Word
Manor House and Kaiser Flowers
Heidi Swapp Black& White Sticker Letters
Heidi Swapp Clear Tabs
Muslin
Paper Doily
Kaiser Pearls & Pearl Brads
Heidi Swapp Gold Colour Shine




Well that's all from me today.  I hope you can join in with this months awesome challenge, I would love to see your creations and as always there is a great prize to be won. Just a friendly reminder all the gorgeous products I have used today can be purchased from Jo's online store here.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Tania xx


1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!