Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Scrapbookit March Second DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have some projects to share with you for my DT work over at Scrapbookit.

First up I have altered one of Kaiser's Mini Frame with Graphic 45's gorgeous "Time To Flourish" range.


Products Used:

Graphic 45 Time to Flourish papers
Kaiser Mini Frame
Victorian Velvet Distress Paint
Heidi Swapp Gold Colour Shine
Kaiser Mini Paper and Paper Blooms



Lastly I have also made some cards using the same range :)


Products Used:

White Cardstock
Graphic 45 Time to Flourish papers
Kaiser Rhinestones
Muslin
Kaiser Mini Paper and Paper Blooms
SU Cardstock
Manor House Flowers



Well that's all from me today. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting,

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!