Friday, June 19, 2015

Anna's Craft Cupboard June Sketch Challenge

Hi there!

SO finally some nice weather today here in Adelaide! It's has been raining on and off all week.

Today I have a layout to share with you that I made for Anna's Craft Cupboards latest sketch challenge.


"So Very Blessed"


Products Used:

White Cardstock
Fab Scraps Patterned Papers
Prima and Enthaily Flowers
Funky Flair Studios Flairs
Kaiser Pink Round Rhinestones
Ek Success Edge Punch
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Prima Stencil
Texture Paste






That's all from me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. It was a sun shiny day up here today, but a cold wind sneaking around though! Lovely layout, the pinks are glorious! And the flowers are marvellous! Beautiful creating! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!