Saturday, August 22, 2015

More exciting News and a Couple of BTP Projects

 Hi there!

Just popping in today to share with you some more exciting news and a couple of BTP projects I made recently.

But first up my very exciting news.  I have just joined the WOW - Words or Whatever Design Team (insert happy dance here!) I am sooo looking forward to working with there amazing products and also alongside the other super talented girls on this team.  Woohoo for me :) :)

Now back to some craft.  The two projects I have to share are a couple of Kaisers book end Drawers that I made recently for one of my girlfriends two gorgeous girls.  



Products Used:

Kaiser Wooden Bookend Drawers
Fab Scraps Patterned Papers
Kaiser Paint
Kaiser Wooden Flourishes and Metal Embellishments
Kaiser Lilac and Pink Rhinestone Strips
Prima, Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Kaiser Sparklets





Well that's all from me today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. Well done tania, I am so happy for you for the new design team, you will be amazing! And love the drawer sets, they look so pretty! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the DT for WOW! And those drawer bookends are just adorable. Love them! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BIG Congrats and what a beautiful project! bl

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!!! Your bookends are BEAUTIFUL!!!! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!