Thursday, September 10, 2015

Anna's Craft Cupboard September Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have a layout to share with you for Anna's Craft Cupboards's latest challenge.  I have also used somme yummy WOW Chipboard that I received in my amazing DT kit.


"Picture Perfect"


Products Used:

Lilac Bazzill Cardstock
Maja Designs Patterned Papers
Green Tara, Kaiser and Petaloo Flowers
Kaiser Acetate Sheet
WOW Chipboard - Picture Perfect Mini Word, Flourishy Journal Spot and Curly Heart Flourish 
Texture Paste and Gesso
Damask Stencil
Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays
Sequins




That's all from me today.

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

5 comments :

  1. This is so so pretty! This is your colour, you do purple so well! Love the chippie pieces you have used! And such a lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful creating Tania.....loving all the sparkle and texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!