Saturday, September 5, 2015

Scrapbookit September Challenge

Hi there!

As I mentioned if my earlier post I am back to share another layout with you.  This one for Scrapbookit's latest challenge which is all about Christmas :)


"Christmas Memories"


 Products Used:

Bo Bunny Altitude Patterned Papers
Prima Flowers
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Kaiser Wooden Embellishments
Cre8tive Clear Stickers
Dylusions Stencil
Texture Paste
Glimmermist and Dylusions Sprays
Gesso




Well that's all from me today, enjoy your weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

5 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Pretty colours, amazing background details! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous. I just love the background colors, texture, and the embellishments. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tania this is beautiful, thanks for joining us @Scrapbookit to kick start your Christmas. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty, love all the dimensions! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tania! Absolutely gorgeous. So clever. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookit x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!