Monday, October 26, 2015

Bizzy Becs October Challenge

Hi there!

This evening I wanted to share with you a card I made recently for a friend which I have also entered in this month's anything goes challenge at Bizzy Becs.  The image is from Purple Passion from the net.

"A Teeny, Tiny Wish... for a great big, Wonderful Birthday"


Products Used:

White Cardstock
Kaiser Fairy Dust Paper
SU Cardstock
Prima and Little Birdie Flowers
FWAB Purple Pearls
Wooden Numbers
Penny Black Birthday Stamp





That's all from me this evening.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! Really beautiful card with all those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Tania.....love the image, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the colors and all those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I love purple so great colour selection....BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!