Sunday, November 1, 2015

Funky Flairs Challenge Artist November Reveal

Hi there!

Wow November already!!  SO a new month means lots of new challenges to share with you.  First up I have my DT layout for this months challenge over at Funky Flairs.
Just loved this months criteria, Black and White two of my favourite colours together :)


"Always & Forever"


Products Used:

Bo Bunny Enchanted Papers and Die Cut Pack
Funky Flair Studios Flairs
Prima, Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Merci Ornamental Frames
Texture Paste and Dylusions Sprays
The Resin Rainbow Enamel Dots




Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize. All the flairs I have used today can be purchased here - Funky Flairs Studio, so be sure to pop over to our page and check out the fabulous range Eve has to offer.


Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!