Monday, November 16, 2015

Some Exciting News and First Share For Off The Rails Scrapbooking DT

Hi there!

Today I have some exciting news to share with you and that is I have joined the Off the Rails Scrapbooking Design Team. I am so looking forward to being a part of this team and working alongside some other very talented designers.  This month I am a part f the Mid month reveal using this gorgeous Mood Board.  I have used the colours from the board and also upcycled some gum leaves and gum nuts.


"A Perfect Day"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstoxk
Prima Wishes & Dreams Patterned Papers and Chipboard Stickers
WOW Chipboard A Perfect Day new design
WOW Chipboard Circle Ring Frames Small WOW2318
WOW Chipboard 6 x 6 Messy Circle Frames WOW2144
Manor House, Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Paper Doilies
Gesso and Dylusions Sprays
Walnut Stain Distress Paint




 Come and join us at Off the Rails and enter this months challenge, withthe gorgeous mood board to inspire you all.  Thankyou to our sponsors 'Imaginarium'. Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous entries.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

  1. Oh congrats on the new dt! Your layout looks wonderful! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic layout and love the colors from Bloggie LOVE GROUP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!