Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Turtle Soup Card Mini Album

Hi there!

This morning I have a Card Mini Album to share with you that I made for a recent challenge at Turtle Soup.  I decided on a Waterfall Card Album for my design.  Here is the link which I found on You Tube Water Fall Album Tutorial.  


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Marion Smith Patterned Papers
Manor House Decorative Frame
WOW Chipboard Messy Love WOW2334 
Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Doodlebug Paper Doilies
Kaiser Clear Butterfly Stickers
FWAB Pears
Kaiser Captured Moments Stickers
Gesso








Well that's all from me today.  I hope you can find time to pop over to the Turtle Soup page and check out the many challenges on offer.  Also a great forum to meet other like minded crafters.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

5 comments :

  1. This little album is so pretty, I love the pink... I hope your day has been good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Great colors. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the contrasting colors of this gorgeous project! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this!!!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tania - this is superb! I love the waterfall effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!