Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WOW Chipboard February DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I have a layout to share with you for our latest challenge over at WOW Chipboard and this month the theme is "All Things Australian".


"Celebrate"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Webster's Patterned Papers
Funky Flairs Studio Flair
WOW Chipboard 100% Girl Mini WOW2366
WOW Chipboard Celebrate WOW1288
WOW Chipboard Frame WOW2346
FWAB, Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Dylusions and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays
Mini Australian Flags





Well that's all from me today.

Be sure to pop over to the WOW Creations Facebook page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I do hope you can play along and maybe win yourself some yummy WOW goodies.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!