Monday, March 7, 2016

Scrap the Girls March Challenge

Hi there!

This morning I have a layout to share with for the new challenge over at Scrap The Girls.  This month they have a fabulous sketch.


"Today"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
MME My Story Patterned Papers and Collectables
Manor House and Green Tara Flowers
Paper Doilies
2 Crafty Chipboard
Memory Box Stencil
Gold Paint and Texture Paste
Heidi Swapp Color Shine and Dylusions Sprays





That's all from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. Stunning!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love that word paper. Thanks for playing along at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love that Crate Paper collection and you have embellished it perfectly. Thanks for playing with us at STG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!