Friday, May 6, 2016

123 Challenge Blog May DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

This morning I have my DT layout to share with you for our latest challenge at 123 Challenge Blog.


"Big Day"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
SU Patterned Papers
WOW Chipboard
Prima Flowers
Tim Holtz Stencil
Kaiser Texture Stamp
Texture Paste and Gesso
Kaiser and Glimmermist Sprays





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to drop over to the blog and check out the gorgeous work of the other DT girls.  I do hope you can join in with this month's challenge as there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This looks fabulous.. just love that grungy back ground!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!