Thursday, May 5, 2016

Kraft Plus GDT May Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

This month I was lucky enough to play along with Kraft Plus May challenge as a GDT.  The challenge was to use the photo as inspiration,  I drew mine from the colours, the circles in the photo and also the to me the photo was fun, so I used a pic of my DD and one of her friends having fun down at Semaphore Beach!" Had so much fun with this one!


"Enjoy Today"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Funky Flair Studio Flairs
The Resin Rainbow
2 Crafty Chipboard
Petaloo, Green Tara and FWAB Flowers
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Punch
Memory Box Stencil
Dylusions Sprays and Texture Paste
Black Paint





Well that's all from me today. Be sure to pop over to the Kraft Plus blog and check out the awesome challenge along with some amazing projects by their DT.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This looks fabulous! Great take on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!