Sunday, June 26, 2016

Funky Flair Studio DT Layout using the INSTA Kit!

Hi there!

Just popping in this arvo to share with you a layout I made recently using our gorgeous INSTA Kit over at Funky Flairs.  Such an awesome kit just loved this one!!
"Selfie"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Kaiser Basecoat Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio INSTA Kit
Memory Box Stencil
Texture Paste
Dylusions Sprays





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Funky Flairs Website and check out this months new gorgeous kit "A Taste Of Summer"  along with lots of stunning new release flairs you won't be disappointed!

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Hi Tania, I hope you are ok.. This looks amazing, I love the back ground paper and love how you have layered up and used the embellishments.. I hope you have a good week ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tania, what a sweet picture! You did a great job scrapping it with those fun pieces! Terrific job! I hope you have a great week! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania, what a sweet picture! You did a great job scrapping it with those fun pieces! Terrific job! I hope you have a great week! Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!