Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Funky Flair Studio June Challenge DT Reveal

Hi there!
Wow June already, the year is just flying by!!  So today I have my page to share with you for the new challenge over at Funky Flair Studio Facebook page.  Such a pretty Inspiration board this month, just perfect for my photo of my mum on her wedding day. Did you know we also now have Challenge Flair Sets to coordinate with our Challenges??  I have used two out of the set on my page, you can find them all here in the Funky Flair Studio here.


"Beautiful Moments"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Prima Patterned Papers
Funky Flair Studio June Challenge Flair Set
Manor House, Green Tara and Kaiser Flowers
Paper Doilies
 Skeleton Leaves
2 Crafty Chipboard
Prima Canvas Alphabet Letters
Prima Stencil
Texture Paste and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Sprays





Well that's all from me today I hope you can play along too and maybe win yourself a prize, some great sponsors this month. 

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. YUM! Love the subtle stenciling in the bg....& those colours are divine. Beautiful page...the flair fit soooo well. Of COURSE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!