Saturday, June 4, 2016

Sketchy Boards June DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!!

Today I wanted to share with you my latest project for Sketchy Boards.  This month we have another stunning inspiration photo, I went with something a little different this month and altered some mini buckets.








That's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over the the Sketchy Boards Challenge Page and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work.  I hope you can find time to play along this month, would love to see your take on the challenge.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Wow, so stunning. They are beautiful colours and I love not only how you did the post but also the flowers are beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon your little buckets could be the inspiration photo! They look wonderful.. love the colors and love all the flowers too.. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - you sure nailed this one! I adore how you've used the colours. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!