Monday, June 13, 2016

Some Exciting News and and a Fun Kitaholics Kits DT Sketch Challenge Layout

Hi there!

Today I am popping in to share some exciting news and a layout.  So firstly I am super excited to say I have joined the Kitaholis Kits Design Team which is super awesome as I get to work with some gorgeous kits each month.  The layout I wanted to share with you is my DT example for the fun sketch challenge we had over the weekend.  I have used the Main Kit and Mixed Media Kit on this page.  


"Beautiful Memory"


Products Used:

Kitaholics Main Kit - Glitz Paper Design,  Corbett Creations Circle Hearts, Crochet Doily, Funky Flair Studio Flairs,  Cocoa Vanilla Cut Aparts . Cardstock, Jar Flat Back Pearls,  Colour Blast Spray and Secret Bag of Goodies.
                         Kitaholics Mixed Media Kit - Green Tara Flowers
                    Other - TCW Script Stencil, Texture Paste and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray                                                                 




Well that's all from me today.  
As I mentioned above make sure you pop over to the Kitaholics Kits Facebook page and check out all the gorgeous kits and info on how to get your hands on these,  each jam packed with so many yummy goodies.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

4 comments :

  1. Oh well done on your new DT!! this looks lovely, and I had never heard of these kits until I saw it on facebook today.. enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! Love that script texture so much! Congratulations on your new team! I love that sketch! Have a great week!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! Love that script texture so much! Congratulations on your new team! I love that sketch! Have a great week!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft & feminine & downright pretty!!! I am following them on bloglovin!!! Looks a great kit club:)!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!