Monday, June 6, 2016

Turtle Soup June DT Sketch Reveal

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share with you my page for the latest Monday Sketch over at Turtle Soup. Another beautiful sketch designed by the lovely Bev Code.


"Delight In the Little Things"


Products Used:

Kraft Cardstock
Prima Delight Patterned Papers
Manor House, Kaiser and Little Birdie Flowers
Creative Embellishments Chipboard
Paper Doilies
Tim Holtz Stamp
Texture Paste and Glimmermist Sprays





That's all from me today.  Please pop over to the Turtle Soup forum and check out the other DT girls gorgeous work along with lots of other challenges.  Hope you can play along this month.

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This is gorgeous Tania - fab page and I love that pic. Looks like someone is teething with those flushed cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!